Sunday, July 24, 2016

Thoughtful Branches and Bonus Days

Sneak peek - today I am showing you a few Stampin' Up images of projects made using the limited time stamp set and dies Thoughtful Branches. This bundle of stamps and dies can be ordered from 2nd August through until the 31st August 2016, but is limited to that period only or while stocks last. You will be able to buy the stamps and dies separately. 

If you have ordered Stampin' Up products to the value of £45 or more during July you will have a BONUS DAYS coupon to be used against any purchases during August 2016, so why not use it to get a discount on this lovely set. Please see my previous blog post for details of the BONUS DAYS promotion which runs until the 31st July 2016. 


As a Demonstrator I have been able to order my Thoughtful Branches bundle early and have had great fun playing with the set. You can make a great variety of projects and cards, including Christmas, and the sentiments are really useful. 

You can see my ideas on my Pinterest via the Pinterest button to the right of this blog.  

Please contact me if you would like any further details.

Happy crafting,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment